Sometimes it feels like we have to play hide and seek to get a good price for the things that we want. And apart from that being completely annoying, it’s also very tiring. Getting a good deal for lace front wigs can seem as rare as a solar or lunar eclipse, so we understand your frustrations. This is why we’ve decided to help you out by letting you know where you can find the lowest and best lace wig prices on the internet.
(Image Credit) @amyqiaohuihair
Online Beauty Supply Stores
- There’s something for everyone. Online beauty supply stores have lace wigs in every texture imaginable, in every length imaginable. They have synthetic, processed and virgin hair lace wigs, in prices ranging from less than $20 to over $200. Plus there’s always a discount code floating around somewhere.
- It’s easier to get your money back if you aren’t satisfied. Online beauty supply stores tend to have not-so-strict rules when it comes to returning products. And if they don’t give you the money back, some of them offer you store credit so you can pick something else out.
- Reviews may be one-sided. Because the site is run by the owners of the business, bad reviews may be accepted but probably won’t show up so that other buyers can see it.
- Insufficient information. Believe it or not, a lot of online beauty supply stores don’t have as much information on lace wigs as you think. Sometimes they don’t say the density of the wig or the cap size, other times they won’t say if the lace was bleached or not or whether the hairline was pre-plucked.
- There’s a lot of competition. Because online vendors are competing against each other, they always offer deals to make their lace wig prices more appealing than that of their competitors.
- Reviews tend to be more honest here. Most online vendors don’t have control over filtering the reviews that they’ve gotten from customers; the most they can do is respond to the comment. This is great news because you get the see the good, the bad and the ugly. You can even see before and after pictures of the hair and get to see updates on how the wig behaves.
- You can’t return the hair after the lace has been cut. The only way you can wear a lace wig properly is to cut the lace. And if the wig happens to be horrible quality, you’re out of luck because you already cut the lace. This basically means that all your money has gone down the drain.
- Returns can take forever. If you’re one of the lucky ones who gets to return their lace wig, it can take forever because these companies tend to be located in Asia. Even after the unit has been received, it sometimes takes the vendors forever to send the money back to your account.
(Image Credit) @peakmill
While these places may not be the most reliable sources for lace wigs, they do have the lowest and best prices. At the end of the day there’s a choice that needs to be made by you. You can either pay hundreds for a great quality lace wig or you can take a chance on something a lot cheaper that may or may not be the best quality in the world.